This is a blog that I have set up as a requirement for my writing class, but I hope to also use it to open up as a writer and to write about things that I am passionate about.

Monday, May 7, 2012

So, yea, I have been meaning to post a million times before today and haven't. I want to start this week out right. I splurged this weekend and slacked off. So definitely in need of a fresh start. That is why I love Mondays. Most people don't, but I do. It has the chance to be the beginning of something great! I am going to make this the start to a commitment to myself. No more feeling down on myself. When you stumble don't stay down for longer than you have to just get right back up and into the groove. Yup. That's my new motto. Also, I am going to start focusing more on my goals and how to accomplish them. Guess I need to start making lists. Physical lists not just lists in my head. LOL. I always do that and I mentally check them off. It is paper to have it on paper that way I won't forget and say oh well I will do it later. Motivation! Another area I am going to work on. I need it to stay committed and on top of my goals. What are my goals? Well, I want to stay on top of eating right and no more splurging when I am out. I want to keep doing my exercises even when I am feeling down because I know I will feel better when I am done. Right now I am working on P90X. I am on week 2 and I feel stronger but keeping my drive to continue for 90 days is hard. I am so short term. I need to work on my short term and long term goals to see the big picture. Well I finished my delicious chocolate shake an hour ago so guess it is time I start on my workout. Don't worry, still on top of my healthy eating. It was a shakeology shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment