Patience is said to be a virtue...sadly it is one that I do not possess. I really cannot stand to wait for anything. I will even eat a cake that is not fully cooked because the smell of it baking is too much for me to handle.
Well, here I am forced to wait. I have not seen my dad in over a year. He told me a week ago that he was coming to visit and tonight his plane is supposed to come in...as if waiting for this day and time were not hard enough, his flight is delayed! I know that I must wait because, well, what other choice do I have? But why does waiting have to be SO hard?
This is a blog that I have set up as a requirement for my writing class, but I hope to also use it to open up as a writer and to write about things that I am passionate about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL Jessica!! That is hysterical that you ate a cake raw!! That is totally something I would do. I do hate to wait as well, but I am getting a little more patient in my old age!! Enjoy your time with your dad!!
ReplyDelete